Thursday, October 3, 2013

Of Change and its Sisters.

Rain does not follow the storm,
There is silence in the winds.
The smoke is lost in my absence,
And blank pages no longer yearn to be filled.

Patterns have changed.
I am no longer me,
And yet there is peace!

***

Now Playing: Refur | Sigur Rós

"It seems, as one becomes older, that the past has another pattern, and ceases to be a mere sequence." - T.S. Eliot.

Agreeably, I love war-affected poets and authors. There is truth and nakedness in their work. There is reality in their words. 


2 comments:

One Life. Many Moments. said...

I am going to bookmark your link.. and read it tonight! :D The kind of music you post makes me want to read you forever.

Love ,
An ardent Pink Floyd fan! :D (And and and.. you're the only one I know.. who knows about Pretty Lights. So there.)
Thank you for the comment, btw. Makes me want to blog very very often! :)

Shruti said...

I love my music. It gives me a sense of direction and clarity. :)

Thank you for the kind words, fellow Floyd lover <3

And YAY for listening to Pretty Lights. Isn't that man just amazing? :D