Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Walk Back.

We turn. 
Wait and walk back.
We sing.
Stop and  forget the notes.
We laugh.
Lie and make a wish.
We meet.
Smile and touch a firefly.
We dance.
Leave and fear a fall.
We turn.
Wait and walk back.
Hold the clock close.
Hear the needles find way.
Fear the time.
Wait and walk back.
I am here.
Home is here. 

***


Courtesy: here.

All I want is nothing more
To hear you knocking at my door
'Cause if I could see your face once more
I could die as a happy man I'm sure.

All I Want | Kodaline

***


We will continue yearning because we put certain people on a pedestal. I will always have a false hope, beyond the scope of anybody's understanding- that there will be a day when I will just meet you after years, and will not walk up to you... because that wouldn't be home and that wouldn't be where we belong. 

This band- sheer brilliance. 

-x-


2 comments:

Kshipra said...

And they said home is where the heart is.

Listen to Elliot SMith- Between the Bars if you haven't already

Shruti said...

Tushar, thanks :)

Kshipra!!
I love that song. And yes. Home is where the heart is. Always. :)