Saturday, March 2, 2013

Spring '13 =)

Happy March!! :)
Spring is my favorite season in Delhi. The sky is clear. It's always sunny during the day. The winds are just the right amount of cold. And you don't have to wear truck loads of clothes. Colors. Brightness. Spring!!

Since I had never posted what my college looks like I thought this was the right time. My college looks the most stunning in Spring. Fellas! That's my college. Indraprastha College for Women, University of Delhi. Ain't it pretty?! It used to be the office of the Governor during the British rule; so now it has the status of being a Heritage building under ASI.

In other important updates, Steve Aoki tops the playlist, projects galore, tattoo is one month old, and summer looks real good this year!

***

NP: Singularity | Steve Aoki & Angger Dimas ft. My Name Is Kay

***

I watched Into The Wild again last night. I loved this line "Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth!"

Peace.

-x-

4 comments:

Vinati said...

Just a few days back, I was telling my friend how beautiful the sky looks these days...neat and blue! And I, in return, got a weird look.
Sigh!

Into the wild.. one great movie..though I didn't watch it in one go. xD

Kshipra said...

dude, there is something so hopeful about spring...its like new possibilities, and such a great weather, and freshness. Also college memoirs are VERY important.
=D

Shruti said...

Vinati,
Give your friend a death stare from my side. And you know what makes Into The Wild more special for me? Eddie Vedder. :)

Kshipra,
That thing about Spring- so damn right. And college memoirs. Sigh! True that. :)

Ausdrucklos said...

Wow your college!! B-)