If you want that feeling of being satisfied with what you have and absolute peace with yourself, try the following::
- Forgive that one person who really did you a lot of wrongs. Just forgive him for you are a better person. People do us wrong just to make us realize just how amazing we are because of the simple reason that we are NOT like them. Forgiveness is the thing for you. Suddenly you will feel that you have no baggage and you shall be able to enjoy Nutella and not feel guilty of finishing the whole jar in sorrow.
- Be honest to people whom you care for. It doesn't matter if you hurt them in the process. At least they would not be hurt in the long run. Just be brute honest because you don't want them to spend the rest of their life thinking something that did not even exist. Its simple. Do not rehearse. Just blurt it out.
- Make your parents happy. Do what they like. Make them food. Wash dad's car. Help mom out with her outfit dilemmas. Just anything. And when you do make them happy, just experience that amazing feeling of being self satisfied. The world will suddenly become a better place.
- If you're single, indulge in yourself. Think of yourself. Just spend a lot of time with yourself. By that I do not mean that you cut off from the world. Just take it easy on yourself. Go out with friends. Have whacked out conversations about that weird light you saw at the coffee shop and how it perversely resembles a girl's skirt. (just so you know, i had that conversation with my friends just day before yesterday)
- If you're not single, well... skip point 4.
- Eat great food. (I eat spoonfuls of Nutella every freaking day...multiple times a day)
- At the end, just let it all go... all that is keeping you from living each day to the fullest. Get out of that freaking room and try something new! ( I learnt the Melbourne Shuffle Dance through the song Party Rock Anthem) .... the trick is simple... There is no trick.
Its a happy world out there and its waiting for each one of us!! We just need to make a little bit of effort!
Now Playing: The Way I Am | Staind
I aspire to be like her when I am that old.